Do it the Lord's Way
Too cool. Great pictures. He is so cute that it makes you want to lick the frosting off of his face. Glad you all could be there for the occasion. Happy Birthday Spinner!
Oh my goodness I can hardly stand it-he is so cute!!! It looks like you all had a great time. Happy Belated Birthday Spencer! Love Auntie Kelly
It was fun to be there too. I'm glad we didn't miss his birthday.
Post a Comment
3 comments:
Too cool. Great pictures. He is so cute that it makes you want to lick the frosting off of his face. Glad you all could be there for the occasion. Happy Birthday Spinner!
Oh my goodness I can hardly stand it-he is so cute!!! It looks like you all had a great time. Happy Belated Birthday Spencer! Love Auntie Kelly
It was fun to be there too. I'm glad we didn't miss his birthday.
Post a Comment