We had a fun visit with the Regas. It was great to see them and spend a few days with them. The kids liked swimming. Abby was like a little fish swimming all over the pool. The girls also liked playing the Wii. Abby was actually a really good bowler! She surprised us all. Her high score was 153. I wish we would have taken more pictures.


4 comments:
That looks like fun. A swim sounds really good right now because it's been close to 100 degrees here.
It looks like Spencer has a "farmer's tan".
It looks like you had a great time! Why does Brandon look so tired? Late nights grading papers?
It's so fun to see you swimming and enjoying the pool. I'm so sad that I couldn't swim with you all. :o(
I remember when Abby wouldn't DARE jump in the pool...good job Abby!
Post a Comment