Do it the Lord's Way
Wow!! Those boys are cute. I watched it with Spencer on my lap and he tried to talk back to Micah.
I just barely saw it. Wow! That was SO cute! Lori, will you bring the original (if you still have it) so I can put it on DVD? Wow, what a fun catch!
I look at all the blog videos of the kids every time I'm on the computer;they are.....edifying and uplifting(and we seek after these things!)
That video was so cute. It makes me want twins! I love the way they interact with each other - so much fun! :) Melyssa
Noah has a little Elvis thing goin on there in that picture. Very cute- pictures & video
Post a Comment
5 comments:
Wow!! Those boys are cute. I watched it with Spencer on my lap and he tried to talk back to Micah.
I just barely saw it. Wow! That was SO cute! Lori, will you bring the original (if you still have it) so I can put it on DVD? Wow, what a fun catch!
I look at all the blog videos of the kids every time I'm on the computer;they are.....edifying and uplifting(and we seek after these things!)
That video was so cute. It makes me want twins! I love the way they interact with each other - so much fun! :) Melyssa
Noah has a little Elvis thing goin on there in that picture. Very cute- pictures & video
Post a Comment