The girls were so excited they could hardly sleep the night before. They got themselves ready just like they had see their Dad do so many times before. (It really was their own idea to put their bandannas on like that)
We went down to the stream.
We had boat races. 
We painted rocks and made nature collagesWe blew bubbles
We burnt, I mean roasted marshmallows
We went on a short hike
We ate cookies at nine in the morning
The kids got REALLY dirty.
It took hours of preparing and packing and hours of unpacking and cleaning, but this made it all worth it.
We had a great time!!
6 comments:
Looks like soooo much fun!!! The memories are so worth the work!
Spencer in a bandana is super cute. How did he sleep in the tent?
SO CUTE! I'm so glad you went camping. Was that all for one night? If so, it was still worth it. Fun Fun Fun
Was Abby-girl EATING dirt? That last pix has a lot of dirt!
THIS IS THE BEST POST EVER!!!! Wow, what a lot of work! I can't believe how much you did in one day. I LOVED camping as a child. Only now do I understand how much work it is for the parents! Props to you B&K!
Fun Times! Wish you would come camp with us up here in good ole' Rexburg, Idaho!
Post a Comment