Sunday, October 19, 2008

Chuck E. Cheese Fun with the Shields







I took the kids out for a night-of-fun at Chuck E. Cheese! I think you can tell by the pictures that the "Skeet Ball" was the hit of the night with everyone! We taught Tom how to keep the ball in his own lane-he kept throwing it over into the other lane. He also loved to reach over into the next lane and get someone else's ball to throw! Cassidy was the big "ticket" winner of the night (60), Paul was second (36), and Tom and I shared third place with 20 (which was equivalent to 3 tootsie roll pops at the toy counter). We had a fun night, and I think Jonelle and Steve had a nice quiet dinner (for once).

5 comments:

Brandon and Kristy said...

It looks like a fun time. I can't believe how big Tom is getting!

Misty said...

THanks Kelly! It is always fun to something about the Shields!

Melyssa said...

You are such a good aunt! I bet they had a blast! :)

Granna said...

Thanks for posting this, Kelly. It looks like Tom Was loving his first time at Chuckee Cheese.

C-Dawg said...

Wow! Three tootsie rolls?!?!