Tuesday, October 28, 2008

I'm So Thankful

I just want to let everyone know how thankful I am for the blessing of the gospel in my life. I was up until 3 am this morning thinking about stuff and then I woke up at about 8 and read my journal (started in June)and the birthday book Jonelle put together for me last January. I had to fall on my knees and weep with joy and gratitude for the blessings I have received at the hand of Heavenly Father. I was humbled to realize how my fervent prayers have been answered again and again with peace; direction; counsel from loving people; books and talks which have somehow come into my life to edify and inspire me;the time and opportunities He has given me to ponder and meditate in holy and incredibly beautiful places/locations. My heart is filled to overflowing this morning for the reality of His love and the witness I want to share with all of you that He truly hears and answers our prayers; that He is the ONLY source of truth and light. I love Him. "I know that my Redeemer lives-what comfort this sweet sentence gives. He lives to silence all my fears...He lives to wipe away my tears. He lives to calm my troubled heart. He lives, all blessings to impart". I love you all so much and I'm so thankful for your love and prayers in my behalf. They have been so abundantly answered.

7 comments:

Tobus said...

Lori,

How grateful I am for an Aunt with such a strong powerful testimony! You have been an amazing example to me my whole life! I thank you for that!

Brandon and Kristy said...

Mom, we are so proud of you and the wonderful job that you are doing in the midst of such great trials.
We love you and pray for you.

C-Dawg said...

I love you. You are always in my prayers.

Misty

gramps & grams said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
gramps & grams said...

ooops,Lori Lyn Marsh. 83 and I'm losing it.

Heidi Mae said...

I love being able to read testimonies since actually listening to them at church is hard with 3 kids. Thank you so much for sharing yours Lori. Our Heavenly Father truly does love us!

Kathi said...

I thank you too, Lori for the wonderful example you are setting, & have always set, in a trying time for all of you.
I'm so glad you again have felt the peaceful, comforting spirit from your Heavenly Father & hope you will remember that answer. The spirit comforts us with peace & contentment & it is wonderfully overwhelming isn't it?
I love you.
Our prayers are with ALL the Marshes. We love you all!