
This was taken at my appointment last week. I am 10 weeks along today, or 1/4 of the way through this pregnancy. The Dr. says everything looks awesome. The baby is growing well. He thinks the bleeding is caused by a small pocket of blood from where the placenta has yet to attach completely. He said this is completely safe and normal and that he isn't at all concerned. It should resolve itself in 2-3 weeks. You can actually see the pocket in the upper right corner of the ultrasound. He said it is rare that they can actually get a picture of it.
5 comments:
yay! for baby #3 / #11 !!! Wooo hoo!
The baby is so cute! He looks just like Cory.
We're so excited for you guys! How are you feeling?
Congratulations guys!! SOOO exciting!!
Congratulations Cory, Misty, Micah, & Noah. that is so exciting! I know this is late but I haven't been on blogs for a while.
Post a Comment