Megan was washing her hands, after going to the bathroom, and says,
"Mom, do you think we should have a family night lesson on going to the bathroom? So we can teach Dad to flush the toilet."
So cute and funny! I thought it was very smart of her to know that FHE is exactly the place we can discuss things like that!
5 comments:
Ha Ha Ha
I love the little children.
I'm certain we taught Brandon to flush the toilet...or did that slip through the cracks? (No pun intended)
That is so funny! Megan, I love yoU!
I flush the toilet!!! It's the girls that don't flush the toilet.
I can't believe she put that on there.
Sure Brandon, blame it on the kids :) Such a cute story!
While you're at it, remember to bend your knees, keep your eyes on your target and use two hands!
And whatever you do, don't let yourself get distracted when someone else is in the bathroom with you.
Just my two cents.
Post a Comment