Thursday, January 15, 2009

Birthday Girl

I cannot believe she is 6 years old! She had a good birthday yesterday. We went to Kangaroo Zoo and then had a family dinner/party afterward. She doesn't like cake, so we had strawberry shortcake.





3 comments:

Misty said...

Oh, my goodness! Kristy, I am SO SORRY! We didn't get a new calendar this year yet and with spending EVERY minute on this business....I CAN"T BELIEVE I forgot! We will send a card and call today when Cory gets home!

Granna said...

My beautiful, beautiful Abigail Dawn! Happy Birthday to you! I don't want to believe you are 6 already.Thank you for telling me about your special day yesterday. Keep looking for that UPS guy to bring your present from Granster and I.
I love you so much and am so thankful for such a wonderful, kind and very talented granddaughter.

Granster said...

Happy Birthday Abby!

Wow. I can't believe you are six years old already. That can't be. Happy, happy birthday. Did Daddy get you that pony?

Love, Granster