Wow Abby you really have the moves and you have so much personality in your performance.....really good Papa Jack & I loved it. I think you are a chip off the Papa Jack block He loved performing & had no fear... (shhh...he still likes to be the center of attention..you should see him teaching Primary... it'a performance & the kids love it love you all. give Megan & Spencer a hug.....Love Gramma Kit
6 comments:
Wow, Abby! You have got some moves! Pretty impressive!
I can't wait until she is 16.....
hahahah...that was fun! cute, cute.
Go Abby! I wish my girls would perform like that - whenever I get out the camera, they suddenly get stage fright. :)
Come on...there are a few genes in her ancestral pool that are big entertainers.
I AM LOVING THAT SONG!!!!!!!!!
( and the singer! )
You DO have the moves - way to swing those hips. You go girl!
Wow Abby you really have the moves
and you have so much personality
in your performance.....really good
Papa Jack & I loved it. I think you
are a chip off the Papa Jack block
He loved performing & had no fear... (shhh...he still likes to
be the center of attention..you
should see him teaching Primary...
it'a performance & the kids love it
love you all. give Megan & Spencer a hug.....Love Gramma Kit
Post a Comment