Saturday, January 10, 2009

Christmas and Beyond

4 comments:

Granna said...

Many, many thanks! (My Grandma Regas used to say that)
I wish you could post something like that every week; it really does my heart good. I know you are all busy with 'real life'. What a beautiful family!
I can't save the pictures from the montage; you'll have to send some of them to me somehow.
Thank you again for sharing!!!!!

Granster said...

Wow! Really nice. Thanks for the pictures. What a great holiday season we had.

Dad

Misty said...

You guys got some great pictures! The one of Brandon kissing Abby is a keeper. I'm glad you got some of Spencer feeding Micah...could you send them to me? There was one other one I wanted to comment on....guess I'll just have to watch it again!

Misty said...

Oh, Spencer with a tea cup is amazing! How do you get him to be so calm and careful? The Hot Cocoa party was a good idea. Your children are beautiful!