Saturday, December 26, 2009

Christmas 2009

Jonelle made a tasty lunch. Cassidy made a poster for me which I hung over my bedroom door.

We read some stories.


Kelly created some fun games for the kids with prizes and candy for everyone.

Cassidy is thinking.....???????


It was a quite Christmas Eve.I actually fell asleep at 7:30 trying to watch White Christmas but then Kathi called and I went over to Mom and Dad's for an hour after Claudia arrived.
On Christmas morning I got up at 8 and opened my last envelope from Kristy and Brandon. Thanks for that special 7 days of Christmas guys; it was beautiful. I went back to bed and read for awhile then went on my walk.

We went to Orme's and had a really nice day and evening. We played Bible Apples to Apples, Racko, Wii, Ticket to Ride, Sequence and more Racko before calling it a day at 11pm. Dinner was yummy but I missed Garth's mashed potatoes and there were no deviled eggs. Mom, Dad, Kathi and John were in various stages of being sick. :o(





Merry Christmas to all....

2 comments:

Kathi said...

Cassidy's got quite the faces there. Did she loose her smiles.

Granna said...

I don't know if she lost her smiles for good or just that moment. I loved the sign. I hung it over my bedroom closet so I could see it all the time. Thank you Cassidy for making it for me. I love you so very much and miss our Granna Days when we used to make things like that and number lines to 100 and read books together in the rocking chair. I continually pray for you to grow up to be the loving, sweet girl that is frozen in time in my memory.