Saturday, January 2, 2010

Cabo Vacation

I returned yesterday from a wonderful vacation with the Pierce kids and Liz. We had such a gorgeous condo directly on the beach in the corridor between San Lucas and San Jose. The weather and water was beautiful and Liz loves the ocean the way I do so we spent every moment out doors. Most of my pictures are of them (and she hasn't sent me her pictures of me) but here are some shots around the resort.



view from my bed

View from our rooms

In front of our 2 patios

Great snorkeling except no turtles


Here comes the pirate ship dropping off snorkelers at Chileno Bay!
Some of the best snorkeling ever!












4 comments:

gramps & grams said...

what a fun time. great shots and the place looks beautiful. Better than hawaii?????? dad

Melyssa said...

That looks SOOOO beautiful and relaxing. How fun - I am a little jealous sitting here looking out my window at 2 feet of snow! :)

Granna said...

That place where we stayed was absolutely heaven, so yes it was better than Hawaii but anywhere else we went (Cabo San Lucas to the south or Cabo San Jose to the north) was typical yukky Mexico. There is not a store or anything in that corridor of resorts so it is very quiet and private.

Misty said...

It looks so beautiful! I'm glad you got to go!