What an amazing day. I'm so thankful to have been able to be there and celebrate all of Cory's hard work. Cassidy and Paul, I loved playing badminton with you. What was our record,Cassidy, 18 or 20 something without a miss. Paul was amazing; he picked up the racquet for the first time and got some good hits. It was just like Granna Days of old- us all playing together. I loved those times and I LOVE and MISS YOU!
1 comment:
What an amazing day. I'm so thankful to have been able to be there and celebrate all of Cory's hard work. Cassidy and Paul, I loved playing badminton with you. What was our record,Cassidy, 18 or 20 something without a miss. Paul was amazing; he picked up the racquet for the first time and got some good hits. It was just like Granna Days of old- us all playing together. I loved those times and I LOVE and MISS YOU!
Post a Comment