
We had a wonderful Mother's Day at Cassandra's home; she is an amazing hostess. The drive up and back was gorgeous; I love that stretch from El Capitan to Santa Maria. The sunlight and clouds, flowers and mustard grass, sea and islands, rolling hills and oak trees; it's all just California at its best.
We ate like oinks but it was all SO delicious. Those girls are all such good cooks! We played games, Wi Danced (I lost to just about everyone several times. Even Mom was in boogy-down mode and beat me) and Guitar Hero...Dad even played a bit of basketball with Cassandra!


When I saw these two quietly hanging out together, I longed for a chance to have my head in Grandma Schere's lap one more time and have her brush my hair.

Time with Grandma and Grandpa...priceless!

4 generations of moms and children.


Can you tell who is the un-guitar hero? This was NOT a blink.


Thank you, Cassandra and everyone, for such a memorable day.
1 comment:
ahh, it brings tears to my eyes when you mentioned G'ma Schere. I loved laying in her lap with her rubbing our back & hair. I truly miss her. Glad we had a G'ma to share and have such great memories with - she WAS amazing!
Post a Comment