I haven't had a Christmas tree for 4 years so this year I treated myself. I missed Kelly doing the shopping and decorating but look at the adorable little 'helpers' that could join me. We shopped for the tree, whispered about the bloody guy who gave us a fresh 'cut' and wrapped up our little tree, got it home with the back hatch not closed all the way, lugged it upstairs and got it in the base thingie (I could never have done that alone...so I am so thankful they came with me). Afterwards we had hot chocolate and well-done chocolate chip cookies. (They weren't burned but I just leave them in the oven for a bit after turning it off to crunch them up a bit)
I think the girls liked blowing out all the candles more than having them lit.
It was a very nice beginning to the season! Thank you little elves!



1 comment:
How fun! Such a cute tree Lori!
Post a Comment