Abby wanted to say something: "I went to the library today for story time. I came home and ate a little snack. Megan wouldn't let me have her fruit roll-up, so I didn't show her my stamp. We are going to go for a walk. I love everybody in this whole world. " Abby
5 comments:
abby, you are an adorable little girl and i wished i lived closer to you so i could see you all the time. i miss you!
love,
jonelle
I agree with Jonelle Abby! You are just too cute for your own good! That is so nice that you "love everyone in the world"!
Be nice to your little sister and show her love every once in awhile too-this way you can be friends for all of your lives.
I love you. Auntie Kelly
What is your favorite snack, Abby?
I like bananas, fruit roll ups and goldfish crackers. I also love making orange juice with Granna.
Post a Comment