Monday, March 12, 2007

Who gets to blow out the candles?

Cassidy and I wanted to be the first to announce our plans for the twins. We feel strongly that Cory and Misty should carefully plan to induce the babies in the late evening of some fine day in September. They should carefully orchestrate the deliveries so as to bring one child into the world just BEFORE midnight, and the other child just AFTER midnight, thereby providing a seperate birthday for each. Cassidy recently expressed her concerns about them not being able to have their own birthday candles to blow out for the rest of their conjoined lives... we feel confident that the above-mentioned plan will remedy any birthday-cake complications.

2 comments:

Tobus said...

I would have to concur with this remedy.

Tobey

gramps & grams said...

I think this is the greatest idea
ever. each to have their own b.day
now all you have to do is find a
dr. willing to deliberately stay
up all nite to go along with it..shouldn't be too hard, right?
good idea Cassidy & JJ love
grams