Abby has been taking a gymnastics class. Last week she had her performance. She did a cute job. Abby does a great arch and a powerful forward roll. It was nice of Chelsea to come and watch.
Abby-girl, you look so cute doing your gymnastics. I'm so glad you are learning so many fun things like dancing and singing and gymnastics...that is just the best! That makes me happy that someone from our family could come and watch you;our kids had grandparents and family at so many of their activities..it makes you feel special doesn't it?
Abby sweetheart..we loved watching you at your class & you do soooo good & you pay attention better than anyone we've ever seen. Good for you ..keep up the good work.We are soooo proud of you...love you grandpa Jack & grandma Kit
Megan we are so proud of you being such a big girl now and going potty on the potty and I bet you are a big help to Mommy with brother Spencer too.I thought you should get praise on the blog too...& I missed out when the announcement wss on.Keep up the good work Megie Love you Grandma Kit
4 comments:
Abby-girl, you look so cute doing your gymnastics. I'm so glad you are learning so many fun things like dancing and singing and gymnastics...that is just the best! That makes me happy that someone from our family could come and watch you;our kids had grandparents and family at so many of their activities..it makes you feel special doesn't it?
abby, good for you! you're finding more and more talents... keep up the good work, you aforable thing!
love you, and miss you very much,
jonelle
Abby sweetheart..we loved watching
you at your class & you do soooo
good & you pay attention better than anyone we've ever seen. Good
for you ..keep up the good work.We are soooo proud of you...love you
grandpa Jack & grandma Kit
Megan we are so proud of you being
such a big girl now and going potty
on the potty and I bet you are a
big help to Mommy with brother Spencer too.I thought you should get praise on the blog too...& I
missed out when the announcement
wss on.Keep up the good work Megie
Love you Grandma Kit
Post a Comment