I can't wait for you to come use it everyday for a month, too. Does that mean you're going to be COOKING some things? A dream come true; eating some good cooking without having to go out!
Even though Cory is the one who posted that (under my name) I'd be happy to cook everyday...I enjoy it...just not when I get home from a long day of work...but don't get too excited, I'm probably not as good a cook as you all seem to think!
6 comments:
you guys are so funny! i'm so glad you're our parents :)
xoxoxoxoxx
Looks great. We can't wait to come use it everyday for a month.
I can't wait for you to come use it everyday for a month, too. Does that mean you're going to be COOKING some things? A dream come true; eating some good cooking without having to go out!
misty's a really good cook -- if she's making something, i want to know about it so i can crash the party.
Even though Cory is the one who posted that (under my name) I'd be happy to cook everyday...I enjoy it...just not when I get home from a long day of work...but don't get too excited, I'm probably not as good a cook as you all seem to think!
Yes she is.
Post a Comment