Thank you, thank you for pictures!!!! We can't get enough; we're always wondering what he looks like, what he's doing. I agree that he looks like Megan/Kristy. Very cute, indeed.
He ia adorable & so alert..thanks for the pix. Put 1 of them in the greats frames & of course the newest babies go in the big hearts so he & Avery are there too...thanks again love grams
6 comments:
Thanks Chelsea for the cute little outfit.
We were looking at baby pictures and Spencer looks a lot like Megan's baby picture.
Thank you, thank you for pictures!!!! We can't get enough; we're always wondering what he looks like, what he's doing. I agree that he looks like Megan/Kristy. Very cute, indeed.
THIS IS GREAT! glad you posted them!
he's warnick all the way... very cute, kristy!
He ia adorable & so alert..thanks
for the pix. Put 1 of them in the greats frames & of course the newest babies go in the big hearts so he & Avery are there too...thanks again love grams
Yup, he looks like the Warnick genes rule on looks, sorry B. Spencer is so adorable I just want to squeeze him!
Post a Comment