Friday, May 25, 2007








Okay...here is a picture of Micah and McKay (in my belly)...it's all we have for now. The last ultrasound is actually a 15 min. video. It is so awesome! At least to Cory and I. You can see one of the faces pretty clearly and they both make it pretty obvious they are boys. They also play with/poke at each other. Too bad I can't post it! I also posted a few more pics from the cruise, but then that's it...I feel like a blog hog!

3 comments:

Granna said...

No such thing as a blog hog...impossible to get enough news and info about what you are doing. Kathi posted a video of their pirate FHE but I don't know how she did it.

gramps & grams said...

they are adorable already..and doesn't Micah have dimples? love grams

jonelle said...

cory, that shot of you napping is so.... so restful.
are you going to do a time-lapse photo shoot of misty's growth over the next 5 months?