Saturday, June 2, 2007

Sea World Fun






My best friend Lisa & I went to Sea World for her birthday two weeks ago! These are just some of the pictures we took! I have a season pass so I can go back anytime I want before the end of the year!

6 comments:

Misty said...

Looks like fun! I love seaworld...maybe we should take a trip sometime in July...

Granna said...

great idea! Jonelle is going to San Diego the weekend we are moving you guys. :o(

Misty said...

maybe she should wait until we get back....

jonelle said...

wait a minute, hold everything.
THAT'S THE WEEKEND?
i forgot.
i hope you'll find it in your hearts to forgive my gross oversight.
of course we'll make sure to be here that weekend.

Granna said...

No, we won't be back in L.A. until Monday. You can go but Misty means maybe we should all go together (possibly).

jonelle said...

oooh. sea world costs even more than disneyland!
hmm... we'll have to see...