Sunday, June 10, 2007

Pictures from Mothers Day & Memorial Day






Sorry that I took so long to put these on-I am a little slow on the "up-keep"!!
Mothers Day 2007-Jonelle & I made Mom dinner, and we had a 31 Flavors cake (the kids first one ever!!!)
Memorial Day 2007-I caught Paul "drinking" out of he spicket, then spitting out the water in the plants (I was hiding behind the tree and caught all the shots). Dad asked "Why didn't you stop him?" I was having too much fun filming him! Steve Shields and the kids had fun swimming...Brrrrr....a very fun day!!!!

3 comments:

Melyssa said...

Jonelle - I just wanted to tell you that in all the pictures that have been posted of you lately, you look SO good! I don't know if it's the hair, if you are working out or what, but I wanted to tell you that you look really pretty! I miss you guys! Love you!

C-Dawg said...

Whether he pees on them, or waters them by mouth, he gets the job done. He just thinks outside the box.

jonelle said...

you are SO NICE! each time i "atkins" for 2 weeks i lose 5-10 pounds -- i've done that twice. (gotta do it again...)
then i keep it off by exercising 4 - 5 times a week for 1/2 hour.
it's easy, and it's been better for my back...

miss you too! hope tobus is enjoying that new hog :)
steve's proud of him!