I'm sure too that cory has the gift of gab but expect he's much too busy to waste words on the blog. Isn't that right cory? even tho we'd all love to know what's going on in your life and how well you like school and if the families doing well and is it true San Diego is almost broke which we heard two guys at lunch Sat. talking about. but we do understand. love ya all
2 comments:
I thought lawyers had the gift of gab/multiplying words?
I'm sure too that cory has the gift of gab but expect he's much too busy to waste words on the blog. Isn't that right cory? even tho we'd all love to know what's going on in your life and how well you like school and if the families doing well and is it true San Diego is almost broke which we heard two guys at lunch Sat. talking about. but we do understand. love ya all
Post a Comment