I have my 2nd lasik today on the right eye; hopefully it will correct enough to be able to see the freeway signs clearly. :o)
I'm moving Saturday and I just got all the utilities squared away (finally).
BTW Misty, I had to go back to Charter for the TV;isn't that a hoot after all that hassel? I was able to bundle my cell,internet and phone for a discount plus a $200 gift card at Circuit city. I also got 100$ VISA debit card for going through rent.com and CHarter kicked in a 10$ gift card to Linens and Things. Yippee!
I can give you all (and Kelly's spreadsheet)my new address and phone number: 487 W.Gainsborough #201 and 371-7687. Can someone figure out a way for me to remember that phone number? ISn't there a place that you can type it in and get alot of choices for words?
Last night I started the dental trays (3 weeks) to whiten my teeth so I can have a dazzling white Misty-smile(and I plan on using it ALOT!!!!)
I wish I had puppy-news or children's pictures to post;that is so fun.
But, alas, I only have the mundane for now.
Lots of Love,
Mom
2 comments:
Sounds great Mom! I hope someone drove you home from the eye surgery-since I never got a call (hint, hint). Thanks for telling me about Rent.com the other day-I found some apartments that I am going to check out myself. I also got some mover quotes. I am all set!
glad to hear it went well, and SO glad you finally got your utilities taken care of...
Post a Comment