It seems that when most people hear the Plan of Salvation for the first time, they immediately recognize it as true doctrine. They are then confused to find that it’s not what their church teaches. If only the missionaries could give this quiz to each new investigator after teaching the Plan of Salvation, they could see that The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints is where they belong.
Check out the quiz.
http://www.beliefnet.com/story/76/story_7665_1.html
Enjoy,
Chelsea
6 comments:
So, I'd love to hear what everyone got on this test.
The first choice it told me for the Church I should be in was the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints (Mormons)
WHOOOOO HOOOOOOOO!!
It's good to know that I made the right choice by being baptized.
Said I was Buddist!
Actually Mormon, Buddist was a close second though.
I'm a 100%,-died-in-the-wool,through and through
MORMON!
I was 100%, but some of those questions were a little leading.
cory posted that, but I was also 100%
"some of those questions were a little leading"
That is an interesting statement coming from a soon to be lawyer!
Post a Comment