Hello everyone!
I've arrived. I landed in Heathrow about an hour ago and took the underground up to King's Cross Station where our hotel is. Got to the hotel just fine. We just hit the streets and the first thing I did is step into this little internet cafe to blog. As soon as I walked in, it started pouring outside. :( Great. And with how long it took me to type that, it has now stopped and the sun is shining again :) All right, a couple bits of excitement so far include: 1.) I had the ultimate ''Brandon moment''. As I was about to get out of Natalie's car at the SLC airport, I realized that I had left my suitcase in the back of my car parked at Brandon's house in Lehi!!!! We sped away toward Lehi and I called my new hero Kristy, who agreed to come meet us. We were able to meet her, get the suitcase, and get back to the airport in about 50 minutes. So I showed up as they were lining up for my flight (southwest). I just walked up, and straight onto the plane. :) Hooray!! My other bit of excitement was when I walked out of the terminal in LAX, mom was standing there with Tito's Tacos! Unfortunately I didn't have much time to hang out since my next flight was international, and leaving from another terminal in less than 1 hour. I rushed, made it to the plane, ate my taco and rice on the plane, got to Calgary safely, had a 3 hour layover during which I couldn't sleep at all, flew safely to London (8 hours, fortunately I slept a couple hours), and I'm here!
I love you all! Gotta run!
Chelsea
5 comments:
Did you have that Stone Cottage in Tuscany going on the plane?
Glad you made it okay. Did you give a big "hello" to England for me? I forgot to tell you about the weather. They say if you want to see all four seasons - just wait 15 minutes. So it changes quickly. Be prepared. Have fun and be safe.
Wow...what an adventure! So glad you are there safely. Have fun!
I'm SO glad you made your flight. Have a fun time.
check my blog chelseaemeline.blogspot.com. I don't have time to update both. :)
Post a Comment