My favorite time of day is first thing in the morning...no, I am NOT a morning person, but what could be better than this:
First, I wake up to the sound of two sweet little boys talking/squealing at each other. Then, I walk into their room and they just smile and giggle and clap...they just can't contain themselves are are SO excited to see
me.
I mean, seriously, what could be better for my self esteem?
So, like I said before, it is my favorite time of day.
This morning, however, things went just a bit different. I walked in and they squealed and clapped as normal, but Noah had a couple of brown spots on his head, so I went over to him to get a closer look and found this:

NO JOKE! He pulled his diaper off sometime in the night (the diaper was clean when we found it), had a bowel movement and rolled around in it/played with it for who knows how long! It was all over his hands, feet, face, IN HIS MOUTH: seriously! ON HIS TONGUE! SO gross! But I figured, it was already there, so it wouldn't hurt to leave him there just long enough to get a picture, right? We had to document this! He was SO proud of himself. He is always happy in the morning, but he just couldn't stop laughing and clapping and squealing. Wow...I wonder what he will do next week...month...year?
6 comments:
I just barfed in my mouth. Excuse me while I go spit.
B
oh yes...can't wait!! :)
That is really gross. Why is he sleeping naked?
That was the funniest thing I ever saw. Reminded me of when Kelly ate some little rabbit droppings which had fallen out of her (CLOTH) diaper.
the only thing worse than the way
you found the mess is when you have
company come to see your little
darling & you walk into the room &
find her covered and poo painting
crib,walls,herself & everything
within reach...some 1st impression.
the lady never came back..but it
was OK, I didn't like her anyhow.
Wish I'd had a camera. Cute pix for
the scrap book & he is soooo happy
thanks for sharing..love you grams
Spots on the wall
By: Who Flung Poo
Post a Comment