We are sending Spencer to Cory and Misty's house because he WANTS to play in the flour! In fact, I think he must have got the idea from seeing Noah and Micah's picture. The cupboard was accidentally left open and Spencer got into the flour. I was upstairs helping Megan, when I heard Abby yell, "Spencer is wasting your flour!" He was having a fun time, but because I am a mean mom I soon put an end to his fun.

At least he helped to clean up!
2 comments:
He loves to mop so much... what a special gift for a man. If he had made the mess outside on the patio you would have let him play in it too.
Cute. Pretty funny though. I think the only reason the boys didn't like it was because I WANTED them to do it. I'm sure they will find it soon enough on their own and then it will be LOTS of fun. The "wasting" your flour thing was pretty funny too.
Post a Comment